After a winter of heavy use, your chimney is dirty - dirty way up inside where you can't see. And that's some dangerous dirt. Called soot and creosote, deposits from a fire's smoke, this tarry "dirt," if left unswept, can ignite, setting the entire length of your chimney ablaze, and possibly burning down your home.
Here's your chance to get that dangerous soot and creosote out of your chimney - in one year, more than 60,000 chimney fires occurred in the United States and Canada, so this potential danger should not be lightly dismissed. Please give us a call and we'll ensure your safety for the years ahead.